Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My boyfriend did a terrible thing and I don't know what to do?

He stole items from his work and told me it was ligit and his work knew he'd taken it. About 2 weeks ago he seemed different as if he was guilty. Then on Monday I woke up to a message from him saying he was sorry for all the heartache and pain he'd caused. I called his boss and he told me my partner had stolen this stuff. I couldn't believe it my partner had never dine this before and it wasn't like him. The police arrested me for handling stolen goods but I didn't know they were stolen and proved this so was released without charge. I saw my partner today and he said he did it to try make things better for us but as soon as he did it regretted it and didn't know war to do. He handed himself in to the police and told them he had lied to me but the police had to follow protocol and interveiw me. It was awful. I saw him today and he is a mess. He hates himself and has managed to sort out some work but it means him leaving where we are. He said he loves me and wants to be together and didn't think I'd be so calm. I said I'd support him. He is such a great guy, I've been ill for 12 weeks and he has taken care of me and everyone loves him. It was just so unlike him and not his character. He's never been in trouble before. I don't know wat to do as I love him so much it hurts. I feel so bad for him, he's lost everything with thus mistake ge made. But still getting so much support from good friends. He is staying at his mums and I'm lost on my own without him. What should I do, forgive him or is this a sign to get out. Honestly if u met him you would see he is such a great guy, it's such a shock to all of us :(

No comments:

Post a Comment