Tuesday, November 15, 2011

uality ...scared ?

Im 20 and ive neva properly got wiv a boy ive always felt this is to do with extreme social anxiety i get nervous go red sweating and always beleiving meself to be ugly i do fancy boys and whenever i day dream its always of havin a boyfriend but al my m8s joke about (and seriusly reckon) that im a and i know half my family dus aswell - i am broad and spose i look like a stereotypial in sum ways sometimes my voice goes right deep aswell and wot scared me is that i just read sum question on here that was like how cud u wrk out if sum1 was a and it sed : 'looks at women longer than men' and 'forms close relationships with girls not boys' both traits wich i have infact im scared of talkin to boys tbh and going places were i know theyll be boys - aswell a cuple of ppl in my family r gay - Am i a ? i relly neva thought i was but evrythin seems to just say i am

No comments:

Post a Comment