Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is there a chance with him ?

ok so im in 7th grade and i like this guy named (lets say his name is Chris) I like chris and we had bar and bat mitzvahs already and i asked him out at one and it was a terrible mistake he said were to young. so i like him still cuz iut was too early for me to move on and i talk to him at lunch cauz thats the ony cl i have with him and i flirt with him and attempet to talk to him.One big thing is xbox auz my brother has one and Chris has a twin brother that is going out with my bff and lets say his m=name is jared. So jared oe day asked me to play xbox and i was like no i sux and he was like fine. Another day my brother was playing with him and JAred and Chris werelike Let blah blah play and i was like fine so i played and we talk on a headset and i haave inside jokes with him and we sudy for tests over xbox he also is a teaser he says like ur gonna be the person sitting next to Amanda(an annoying person in our grade) ad were on a basketball team together so i was like me u and jared are gonna be the best scorers and e was like no blah and blah r. Idk if i should get him a Christmas gift like candy ( bag of mms) MY friends are telling me to move on he said no but is there a chance? btw tommarow is our last day of school b4 we have break

No comments:

Post a Comment