Sunday, November 13, 2011

Could my ex still Care?

My bf broke up with me almost 2 mths ago bc he wanted space. he had lived with me 4 6mths. a wk after he left i found out i was pregnant. when i told him he was shocked & said he couldnt have a kid right now bc he could hardly take care of himself. hes 28 with a great job so i know hes jus freaked out. Anyways he told a friend after we broke up that he was moving on & the baby wouldnt bring us back together. Well just recently out the blue hes been texing me some. We had a dog together & since i bought it i kept it, at first he wanted it but since he left me i didnt want him to have it. well now the dog has become more than i can handle so i asked if he wanted it a couple wks ago & he said no. then 2 wks later he texts askin if i still wanted him to get the dog, i said yeah well then he said he thought he had a place for it but he needed more time. then he just starts asking about it trying to make conversation. could that be his way of tryin to come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment