Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Patrick....so confused about him, help?

okay so this guy patrick at work right? hes 23 and im 18. the first time i had a conversation with him, he had me cracking up the whole time, well the whole 20minutes (how long our breaks are) and we walked all the way back to work and he made me laugh so hard i had tears streaming out of my eyes. everytime i talk to him hes so sweet and funny and nice, and not to mention, not bad looking either...lol. so then today, i was making the fries in the fry galley (i work at seaworld at shipwreck reef cafe) and he was what we call runner, he gets the stuff for the line. he wasnt doin anything so iasked him if he could get me another pan. and he takes his oven mitts, pats my arm and says "for you anything" he goes off gets my pan and comes back and says "here you are my dear" and then he pats my arm again. now i heard that touching is a sign that the guy likes you, is this true? does he like me or am i over looking it?

No comments:

Post a Comment