Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Learning to love and trust again?

i finally got up the courage to end the abusive relationship i was in. the abuse didn't stop for a couple months afterward. it really damaged me, on top of my preexisting trust issues (the abuser was the latest in a streak of really bad boyfriend choices, including a cheater). He's finally stopped contacting me and i'm moving on with my life and getting over the trauma - i no longer feel like crawling in a hole at the thought of him. But now i don't trust ANYONE, and i'm more bitter and cynical than ever when it comes to love. now there's a really good-for-me guy that likes me, and i know he would be good for me, but i just can't trust him, and i don't really believe in love anymore. what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment