Sunday, November 6, 2011

Im wishing my ex fiancee's marriage ends so we can be together again!! Advice Needed?

Im 28 amd was engaged to the most beautiful woman i've ever seen, She is 25 and we were together for 4yrs. She worked for a record label and is the happiest person i've ever met even though she came from a poor abusive family. Im into photography big time & draw alot also, But i have a job in a department store which i hate, She always told me that im wasting my talent & that i should do something about my art but i feel embarred by it and she tells everyone im an artist when i try correct her she tells me i shouldn't be hiding it, Her friends are really party people or snobs compared to mine, I always felt uneasy with them as they tend to look down on my friends etc. She broke up 2yrs ago, saying that we should find out who we are etc. But i know that she did it because i was too dependent on her to make me happy, and she moved to Italy which was suppose to be only for a year but i found out from her friends that she met an italian guy and married him after 8 months together, He is 38 & a very wealthy guy and they live in Madrid and spend the summer in his place in Italy. When they were over here for bff's birthday last year he had a refined dress sense, seemed to be respected, and had a very strong personality & was very arrogant but could be quirky at times, The only time he seemed to have been smiling is when she was with him, He kept kissing her and holding her close to him. Her bff agreed on all this but told me i should just move on as her husband is mesmerized by her & would give her the world if he could and would be pissed off if he knew i was still in love with her. I just cant believe she moved on so fast, She's all i seem to think about, Im lost without her. Any advice?.

No comments:

Post a Comment