Sunday, November 6, 2011

Its been a year and I still really miss her... Is this normal?

Hello... A Little about my story... My first love ... First everything we were high school sweethearts.. Then at 17 we broke up my first heartache... The like 10 years later we meet again shes ingaged me single we agree to go to church together... well that sunday I was shot ...in the hospital I thought of nothing but calling her to make sure I didnt play her from that moment she couldnt stop thinking about me she continued to hunt for me at every hospital until she found me then all of sudden she walks in to my hospital room long story short she didnt leave for about 3 1/2 years ... she looked into my eyes and said " I m in love with you Im really in love with you. an because this happend after me being shot im thinking that this lady was a gift from god .. Im mean shes perfect in everyway with personality out of this world..Through the 3 1/2 years we had such a blast with eachother we were the kind of couple that other couples wished they were us, in a room full of people we would be in our own world and we would be enjoying eachother so much that other people would want to know what were talking about or what we were doing ... She was my absolute best friend and the best person I have ever known... But in the end I couldnt make her happy is what she said ... when she left we continued talking and tried to be friends but I couldnt do it cause I always felt there was more .. I know the reality now is that shes gone but there is still agut feeling saying that we are not completly over she in know way fules this emotion its something inside me that doesnt seem to go away I pray and pray for it too but it doesnt ,,, I still really miss her I miss our talks I miss her voice and her laugh I miss my friend... How much longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment