Sunday, November 6, 2011

How can we be just friends and kiss and hug!?

I am in a similar situation. I have a friend who will only kiss me if I start it. He will give me hugs. He does not want or anything close to it.We are just friends. He said the occasional kiss is fine and hugs are too. He will not go further until he and I feel we are ready to date. We had years ago and it was great, but we both changed in the years since. He put his feelings up front. It was my choice to either accept it or walk away. Seeing as he has been around for a very long time...I accept it.I will find someone someday. I am not waiting for him to change his mind. So, I would tell your friend that you are willing to do the kissing and hugging thing as long as he knows that you are a single divorced woman and if he does not want commitment and someone comes along...he will have to stand back while you pursue your new relationship with someone who wants the same as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment