Saturday, November 5, 2011

Arranged marriage what should i do?

I remind my Dad everyday, this is America get over yourself. See In my culture the parents have the right to marry off their daughters. The daughters live at home until they get married.The guy has to pay a ton amount of money to the parents to get the daughter. That won't be me, I want to marry for love not dumb arrangement. I'm shocked that he's even arranged a man for me. I have two unmarried sisters before me. I just turned 20 years old. They're 21 and 23. At this age that's the last things on my mind. Why me? I just started college, give me a freaking break. I have bills to pay. I want to finish college isn't that a good thing? geez I want to get my career going, buy a house and then get married (to a guy I met face to face and actually love him) . This is wrong, this is greedy. I don't know how the guy looks like. He's probably 40 years old and disgusting looking.This is all about the money. My Dad is a money loving greedy man TRUST ME IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. I'm told the guy doesn't speak English at all meaning, I'd be doing all the work, driving, getting a job, paying bills. While he relaxes at home? Never in a million years. We've never met, never talked. This is just nasty. I'm pissed off. I want to leave home unnoticed really really soon but I don't know how. I don't care if its a women's shelter I gotta go leave soon give me tips, ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment